Due to COVID-19, the spa will be temporarily closed until we feel it is safe to return. We will post an opening date here as soon as we know it.
Holy Fire Reiki Training
Reiki I is an introduction to Reiki.
You will learn the history and basic hand positions for healing yourself and others.
Once you receive the Reiki I level attunement, you can immediately begin using Reiki on yourself and others.
Anyone can learn Reiki and begin practicing it immediately after taking the Reiki Level I class.
In the Reiki Level I 1-day workshop you will learn:
- The history & basic fundamentals of Reiki
- How to do Reiki on yourself and others
- The history of Reiki
- Brief introduction of Reiki II and III/Master
Reiki Level II Introduces symbols that aid in emotional and mental issues. You will learn distance Reiki as well, which allows you to send Reiki across time and space.
Reiki II brings a whole new level of Reiki to light. You will get a richer and deeper understanding of this healing art as well as specific tools and techniques on how to use Reiki in everyday situations.
Prerequisite: Reiki Level I
You will learn:
- Reiki II symbols
- Healing mental and emotional issues
- Distance healing across time and space
- How to remove negative energy
- How to increase clarity
- How to charge chakras
- Get a brief Reiki I refresher
- Brief introduction of Reiki III/Master
In the Usui/Holy Fire Reiki III/Master 3-day workshop you will learn:
- Reiki III Master symbol
- Holy Fire symbol
- Advanced Reiki Techniques (ART)
- How to give ignitions and placements (formerly known as attunements)
Reiki III/ART/Master (Teacher) gives you the opportunity to give attunements and initiate others into the art of Reiki. It is geared toward those that feel compelled to practice and teach Reiki on a more professional level.